RISE exists to provide an environment where students can encounter God, connect with others, and align their lives with His mission! We are committed to providing an atmosphere embracing young people with grace, yet in an uncompromising way. Our desire is to see students meet Jesus, grow in their faith, and influence the culture and community around them.
RISE's Vision Statement
Reaching Students, Building Lives
RISE's Core Values
- Bible: We value the Bible as God's revealed truth and the catalyst for life transformation and change.
- Mission: We value the mission of God to reach and redeem individuals, families, neighborhoods, and beyond.
- Community: We value developing genuine community through authentic relationships that come from loving God, sacrificially giving, and serving each other.
- Development: We value a lifestyle of worship that leads to the ongoing process of development in the life of every believer.
- Generosity: We value a truly significant lifestyle of giving and serving others with all God has entrusted to us.
RISE MEETS EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 6:30pm-8:30pm.
DNOW IS OUR ANNUAL FALL RETREAT. AT THIS RETREAT WE WILL BE TAKING A DEEPER LOOK INTO THE PURPOSE GOD HAS FOR US:
”FOR I AM CONFIDENT OF THIS VERY THING, THAT HE WHO BEGAN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL PERFECT IN UNTIL THE DAY OF CHRIST JESUS”. - PHILIPPIANS 1:6
WE SERVE A GOD WHO CREATED US FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. HOW THEN, IN THE MIDST OF OUR DAILY LIVES DO WE NOT WALK OUT THAT PROMISE WITH CONFIDENCE? IT’S TIME WE START WALKING THIS LIFE WITH BOLDNESS AND CONFIDENCE. IT'S TIME WE TAKE WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN AND USE IT TO FURTHER HIS KINGDOM RATHER THEN RUN AWAY FROM IT.
THE DETAILS //
Who: 7th - 12th grade students
When: November 17th - 19th
Where: Grace Creek Church
Cost: $50 - Due by Friday, November 8th
Check-In: Friday, November 17th at 7pm
Pick-Up: Sunday, November 19th after the 11:15 service.
Housing: Students and leaders will stay in host homes of Grace Creek Church families.
(Background checks have been done on every home and leader.)
What To Bring: Tennis Shoes, pillow, sleeping bag, towel, toiletries, warm clothes, Bible, pen/journal, personal Items, snacks, any personal medication
RISE DISCIPLESHIP CLASS
We invite you to join us every Sunday, during second service for our Rise Discipleship Classes. This class is designed to help you grow a deeper relationship with God and build relationships with other students. Join us at 11:15 in the worship center for a time of corporate worship then our classes will be held in the Development Center.